Fixed fee data recovery
Here at Australian Data Recovery we work on a fixed fee for recovering data from HDD Drives. We can recover data from all files systems including Apple Mac and Windows.
- Damaged Heads (Clicking/Knocking sound)
- Seized Spindle Motor (Buzzing sound)
- Firmware Corruption
- Drives that can not be recovered by PC repair shops
- File System Corruption
- Unable to access any data
- Hard disk not detected
- Deleted files/Reformatted hard disk
- Damaged Printed Circuit Board (No power)
- Bad Sectors (Read Errors)
How long will the recovery process take?
Most recoveries we carry out here take between 3 and 5 days to complete from diagnostics to sending your recovered data back out to you. The time it takes to recover your data is mainly down to the following variables:
- The size of the data to recover
- The time it takes to fully diagnosed the hard drive problem
- The condition of the hard drive
- The age of the hard drive
- The type of the drive, SCSI / SATA / IDE / SSD
Priority Data Recovery
For most urgent and important data loss situations contact us today.
Base rate for this service is $450.00 including gst. Regular service rates apply.
Most Priority Data Recovery services is completed within 24 hours unless adviced.
For after hours please call on mobile 0422 338 015